OWL is a web based employee scheduling and performance management system designed to automate complex recruitment agency processes. Designed for small and medium-sized companies, this software solution allows recruiters to create and manage new openings and complete the entire hiring cycle in a few simple steps and in an organized manner. The main goal of the OWL software, developed by Wollow based on custom requirements from the client, is to automate all work processes and increase the efficiency of the HR agency team.
This is a web-based backoffice software wherein the following is managed but not limited to:
- Recruitment Automation
- Job Posting Management
- Candidate Tracking System
- Centralized Communication Hub
- Compliance Management
- Incoming registrations and CVs from the internet
- Automated CV data extraction
- Manage incoming job applications
- Manage job seekers profiles
- Vacancy lifecycle management
- Data sharing via XML/json feeds
- Integrating a number of third party solutions such as Sales Force, Textkernel, etc ...
- Client company and contact data.
- Various tools for matching job seekers and vacancies
- Smart communications dashboard
- Manage mailing campaigns
OWL software offers a full suite applicant tracking system, from sharing and managing job openings, handling candidates, to candidate sourcing, account management and reporting functions. This web-based backoffice software allows the setting-up of an integrated candidate database and simultaneous communication with multiple candidates. Team members can conveniently send hiring managers interview notifications, schedule, leave review notes, email with candidates and others all from their email inbox.