The private approach is the key to our success in achieving a true next-generation Application Maintenance and Support service.
While some clients have in-house experts to manage their website, many companies will need extra help building, enhancing and supporting a site.
Ongoing support provides:
- Business continuity — software maintenance (including security patching, break fixes, etc.) is conducted consistently and qualitatively to ensure no-to-low disruption to your business.
- Governance via strong technical leadership, coordination and/or oversight to ensure support requests are analysed and resolved with minimal impact.
- A boost to your existing website capacity and/or capability.
- The ability to use support services on a needs basis.
Support for your website, CMS or another software project delivers the following benefits:
- Confidence — peace of mind, knowing operational issues will be addressed and resolved.
- Maintenance — reduced development costs and security and maintenance liabilities with experts adopting best practices.
- Flexibility — software maintenance model based on your needs for web enhancements and/or ad-hoc support.
- Content management and/or user/application administration
- Security patch management
- Minor application enhancements and/or fixes
- Investigation, estimation and quotation of enhancements
- Release management support and related services
- Optional regression test authoring and validation services
These services can be provided via bulk pre-purchased hours or a monthly retainer package. Bulk pre-purchased hours work well if you’ve got less predictable support needs, because it provides you with support on-demand, on an ad-hoc basis. The bulk pre-purchased hours are available in blocks of 10 hours, 20 hours or another agreed package.
The monthly package is ideal if you’ve got predictable or structural ongoing application support needs or you need higher service level agreements (SLAs). It’s also available in blocks of time.