Macquarie University Hospital is a state of the art, technologically advanced digital private hospital, located on the Macquarie University campus.
This is the scope of the MUH(Macquarie University Hospital) iOS application which we have created:
The most difficult part of the application was creating the Augmented reality module. The client would like to help patients navigate inside the hospital. While moving the patients should be able to see:
- Room signs & Labels
- Direction towards a set location (Example: Guide me to the Rentgen room)
- Easily find and contact an MUH specialist
- Access our services directory which provides information about our onsite facilities and allied health services including imaging, pathology and physiotherapy
- Find parking and public transport information
- Access maps showing the location of parking, specialist rooms, wards, allied health services, cafй, pharmacy and departments at the hospital and clinic
- GP’s can find out about upcoming events, read the latest GP newsletter and request a specialist visit.
Create your own unique formula within the app to use our statistics to more accurately predict the outcome of the match. Save your formula to use each week or refine it to predict more winners.
This custom software product is separated into three parts - mobile application, web application and content management system(CMS). This software solution complies with the Australian law of Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)