Development of an iOS mobile application for fitness exercises and nutrition programs with a detailed administrative panel, RESTFull API and a voluminous database.
Technologies used in the development of the mobile application:
- Ruby on Rails
- HTML 5
- Database: PostgreSQL
The simple truth about managing your weight and staying healthy is consistency. Consistency is best achieved with a solid plan. Researches support the fact that having a plan increases your chance of success by over 30%.
At its core, Health Culture is a workout and meal planner. Health Culture offers rich functionality to edit, manage and plan your workouts and meals.
- Complete weekly meal plans
- Workout plans
- Hundreds of recipes
- More than 1000 exercises
- All meal plans, workouts, and recipes are completely editable.
- Option to create your own meal plan, workout, or recipe.
- A calendar view, where you can plan your workouts and meals.
- Comprehensive nutritional information for your meals and recipes.
- Active workout mode with exercise and rest timers.
- Powerful tools to create or edit a workout - add warm-up, single exercises, Super-sets, High-intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and cool-down. Change the sets, repetitions, weight, and rest time between the sets.
- A shopping list. You can extract the products from a whole meal plan or recipe to a shopping list, merge them into an existing shopping list, or create your own shopping list from scratch.
- Body logs and information. Weight log with graphic.
PREMIUM VS FREE
The app is free to download but has in-app premium functionalities.
- Workouts and Meals Planning feature - option to plan your workouts and meals to the calendar
- Unlimited workouts, meal plans, and recipes downloads from our library.
- Motivation feature
- Shopping list
- Super set and High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)